Working with the University of Iowa’s Institute for Public Affairs, the North Liberty City Council has identified six major goals for the next 24 months. Here, as the first in a series of videos about these goals, City Councilor Terry Donahue discusses the council’s plan for a citizen visioning program.
The goals, ranked in order of priority, are:
- Conduct special census
- Wastewater Plant upgrades per Facility Plan
- Water Plant upgrades per Facility Plan
- Rental/housing inspector position
- Plan for City Hall/Police./Fire Dept. Campus
- Citizen visioning program
The full report is available for download here.
View Councilor Hoffman discussing the special census here.