In the second video from our series on the North Liberty City Council’s goals, City Councilor Chris Hoffman discusses the Council’s decision to conduct a special census later this fall. The City Council worked with the University of Iowa’s Institute for Public Affairs earlier this year to identify six major goals for the next 24 months.
The goals, ranked in order of priority, are:
- Conduct special census
- Wastewater Plant upgrades per Facility Plan
- Water Plant upgrades per Facility Plan
- Rental/housing inspector position
- Plan for City Hall/Police./Fire Dept. Campus
- Citizen visioning program
The full report is available for download here.
View Councilor Donahue discussing the Citizen visioning program here.