North Liberty City Councilor Gerry Kuhl discusses the city’s new rental inspection program as well as the responsibilities of the Inspector position, another in the series of goals the Council set earlier this year. The City Council worked with the University of Iowa’s Institute for Public Affairs to identify six major goals for the next 24 months.
The goals, ranked in order of priority, are:
- Conduct special census
- Wastewater Plant upgrades per Facility Plan
- Water Plant upgrades per Facility Plan
- Rental/housing inspector position
- Plan for City Hall/Police./Fire Dept. Campus
- Citizen visioning program
The full report is available for download here.
View other videos from this series here.