In the last video in our series on the North Liberty City Council’s goals, Councilor Coleen Chipman discusses the city’s plans for a central campus that will include a new city hall, police station and fire station. Earlier this year, the City Council worked with the University of Iowa’s Institute for Public Affairs to identify six major goals for the next 24 months.
The goals, ranked in order of priority, are:
- Conduct special census
- Wastewater Plant upgrades per Facility Plan
- Water Plant upgrades per Facility Plan
- Rental/housing inspector position
- Plan for City Hall/Police./Fire Dept. Campus
- Citizen visioning program
The full report is available for download here.
View other videos from this series here.