North Liberty Tree & Storm Water Advisory Board
Committee Meeting: Wednesday February 11, 2015 @ 7:00PM
City Council Chambers
- Review and approve minutes: Minutes from the November meeting.
- Public Comments/Concerns: Open to public for comments and concerns; 5 minutes per person time limit.
- Welcome new board member: JoAnn Greene
- Board Appointments: (Elect Officers & discuss Board member terms)
- Chairperson: __________________
- Vice Chair Person: ________________
- Secretary: __________________
- Storm Water Issues:
- Hearing to receive Public comment on Top Soil Requirements.
- Tom Palmer; City of North Liberty Building Official
- Any Storm Water issues or concerns not on the agenda.
- Tree City USA Award: (19 yrs.) Annual Community Forestry Awards Luncheon & Workshop. Tuesday April 9th at the Stoney Creek Inn in Johnson, IA. Discuss Board attendance.
- Bike Trail & Muddy Creek Trail Clean up date set for April 11th. Clean Up Day: Meet at the Rec Center 9:00 am. (Discuss Tree Board and Public participation).
- Tree Ordinance: Tree Ordinance has been approved and adopted by City Council.
- Old Business: Issues from past meetings.
- Next meeting: Next Meeting: April 8, 2015 at 7:00 pm. City Council Chambers. Meeting Quarterly: (January, April, July, October)