Weekly update for April 20 to April 24
- Langman Construction set manholes 3A and 5 (MH3A and 5, see map)
- Langman Construction completed rough grading to the disturbed area along the waste water treatment plant up to the connection manhole. The area is ready for topsoil to be respread and seeded.
- Langman placed 200 feet of 30-inch sanitary sewer pipe
- Langman installed 90 feet of 8-inch sanitary sewer to service the waste water treatment site. The replacement of the fencing will occur next week. See the attached map for an overview of the progress of the project thus far.
What to expect from April 27 to May 1
- Langman will continue to place 30-inch sanitary sewer pipe.
- Langman expects to place approximately 750 feet of sewer next week and set manhole 6.