North Liberty Parks & Recreation Committee Meeting
Thursday, May 5, 2016
Proposal of Agenda
REGULAR MEETING: 7:00 PM
- Approve minutes from meeting(s) of: Minutes from April 7 meeting.
- Public Comments/Concerns: Open to public for comments and concerns; 5 minutes per person.
- Board Appointments: Member terms set to expire June 30: Dan Skemp and Jef Farland, Resubmit application by May 20 for consideration; Mayor Interviews: May 23-June 3; June 14: Appointments made at City Council Mtg.
- Building and Grounds Report: Parks Monthly Report
- Summer Preparations: May is a busy month to get ready for summer: Staff hires at all positions; Outdoor Pool – power wash, crack repair, install new gutters and begin to fill; Huge thanks to Parks Dept in repairing crack.
- Upcoming Events: Community Gardens – planting (May 1), St. Louis Cardinals vs. Chicago Cubs (May 25), Outdoor Pool Opening (May 28), Free Swimming Lessons (June 3), Free Fishing Weekend (June 4), Summer Camp & Summer Lunch (June 6), Summer Swim Lessons – first session (June 6)
- Memorial Day Weekend Hours: Saturday-Monday, May 28-30: Regular Hours: 8:00AM-6:00PM Outdoor Pool: 12(Noon)-6:00PM
- Any new issues not on the agenda?
- Recreation Monthly Report: Report included in packet summarizing the past month.
- Any old business not on agenda?
- Next Meeting: Thursday, June 2 at 7:00 PM
Location: City Council Chambers at 1 Quail Creek Circle