North Liberty Parks & Recreation Committee Meeting
Thursday, July 7, 2016
Proposal of Agenda
REGULAR MEETING: 7:00PM
- Approve minutes from meeting (s) of: Minutes from May 6 meeting. No June minutes
- Public Comments/Concerns: Open to public for comments and concerns; 5 minutes per person time limit.
- Welcome Board Members: Jef Farland – re-appointed; Matthew Eckhardt – new
- Board Appointments:
Fill following positions: Chair: ________________
Vice Chair: ________________
- Building & Grounds Report: Parks Monthly Report
- Green Space Usage: Discussion of green space use, increase in demand, charge versus no charge.
- Outdoor Pool – Opening Weekend: Summary of opening weekend compared to past years.
- FY Ending Report: Summary report of FY that ended June 30.
- Upcoming Events: Kayak/Canoe Trip July 23; Youth Triathlon August 7;
- Any new issues not on the agenda?
- Recreation Monthly Report: Report included in packet summarizing the past month.
- Any old business not on agenda?
- Next Meeting Thursday, August 4 at 7:00 PM; Location: City Council Chambers at 1 Quail Creek Circle