North Liberty Parks & Recreation Committee Meeting
Thursday, September 1, 2016
Proposal of Agenda
REGULAR MEETING: 7:00PM
- Approve minutes from meeting (s) of: Minutes from August 4 meeting.
- Public Comments/Concerns: Open to public for comments and concerns; 5 minutes per person time limit.
- Building & Grounds Report: Parks Monthly Report
- Fall Programs / Season: Registration continues for September-December programs; Busy season upon us with BASP, JH Sports, Leagues, etc.
- Upcoming Events: Doggie Plunge/Swim Sept 8 & 9 from 3:00-8:00pm
- Any new issues not on the agenda?
- Quick Updates: Little Free Libraries; Use of Green Space
- Recreation Monthly Report: Report included in packet summarizing the past month.
- Any old business not on agenda?
- Next Meeting Thursday, October 6 at 7:00 PM Location: City Council Chambers at 1 Quail Creek Circle