North Liberty Tree & Storm Water Advisory Board
Committee Meeting: Wednesday January 11, 2017 at 7:00PM
City Council Chambers
- Review and approve minutes: Minutes from the October meeting.
- Public Comments/Concerns: Open to public for comments and concerns; 5 minutes per person time limit.
- MidAmerican Energy: Trees Please Grant Update on the 2017 Tree Please Grant application. $1000 requested for the Fox Valley Common area.
- Tree City USA Update on the Tree City USA Application.
- Storm Water Issues: Tom Palmer; City of North Liberty Building Official; Report on the North Liberty Code of Ordinances by Regarding Building Department Administrative Provisions and Building Code Requirements.
- MidAmerican Energy Pipeline tree clearing. Gary McDowell reporting.
- West Lakes Park/Pond Community effort: Invasive willow tree removal.
- Any Tree or Storm Water: Issues/concerns not on the agenda
- Any issues from past meetings.
- Next meeting: April 12, 2017 at 7:00 pm. City Council Chambers. Meeting Quarterly: (January, April, July, October)