North Liberty Parks & Recreation Committee Meeting
Thursday, February 2, 2017
Proposal of Agenda
REGULAR MEETING: 7:00PM
- Approve minutes from meeting (s) of: Minutes from January 5 meeting.
- Public Comments/Concerns: Open to public for comments and concerns; 5 minutes per person time limit.
- Penn Meadows Tot Playground: Review 3 suggestions on Tot Playground at Penn Meadows. Make possible recommendation.
- Building & Grounds Report: Parks Monthly Report
- Youth Baseball / Softball: NLYBS and Babe Ruth are parent-run organizations. Registration in progress.
- Whirlpool Spa Request Letter: Letter received from Jane Cranston and Arthritis Foundation class requesting our consideration of a whirlpool spa for facility.
- Upcoming Events: Beat the Bitter Feb. 3 & 4; Boy Scout Chili Supper Feb. 4; Next Swim Lesson Session: Week of Feb. 20
- Any new issues not on the agenda?
- Aquatic Feasibility Study: Joint Meeting to be announced.
- Recreation Monthly Report: Report included in packet summarizing the past month.
- Any old business not on agenda?
- Next Meeting Thursday, March 2, 2017 at 7:00 PM, Location: City Council Chambers at 1 Quail Creek Circle