North Liberty Parks & Recreation Committee Meeting
Thursday, April 6, 2017
Proposal of Agenda
REGULAR MEETING: 7:00PM
- Approve minutes from meeting (s) of: Minutes from March 2 meeting.
- Public Comments/Concerns: Open to public for comments and concerns; 5 minutes per person time limit.
- Building & Grounds Report: Parks Monthly Report
- Summer Activity Guide Recreation Activity Guide is out to public. Program registration started this week, programs offered May-August
- Youth Baseball / Softball: NLYBS and Babe Ruth are parent-run organizations. Practices begin in May, Games follow.
- Upcoming Events: Community Gardens April 7 (reserve plots for 2016 season plot holders), April 14 (new interested plot holders); Easter Egg Hunt April 8; Kayak Trip April 22, Register by April 15; Next Swim Lesson Session: Week of April 24
- Any new issues not on the agenda?
- Aquatic Feasibility Study: Joint Meeting on hold per City Administrator.
- Recreation Monthly Report: Report included in packet summarizing the past month.
- Any old business not on agenda?
- Next Meeting Thursday, May 4, 2017 at 7:00 PM, Location: City Council Chambers at 1 Quail Creek Circle