North Liberty Parks & Recreation Committee Meeting
Thursday, May 4, 2017
Proposal of Agenda
REGULAR MEETING: 7:00PM
- Approve minutes from meeting (s) of: Minutes from April 6 meeting.
- Public Comments/Concerns: Open to public for comments and concerns; 5 minutes per person time limit.
- Board Applications: Two terms expiring; Jami Maxson & Scott Stahmer; Fill out applications; reapply by May 19 to City Hall
- Building & Grounds Report: Parks Monthly Report
- Summer Preparations: Many summer programs begin Week of May 1; Summer Camp preparations; Outdoor Pool/Concessions preparations; Field Rentals
- Upcoming Events: Community Gardens May 1 – planting begins; Next Swim Lesson Session: Week of June 5
- Facility Holiday Hours: Memorial Day Weekend: Sat/Sun/Mon., May 27-29; Rec Center / Indoor Pool: 8am-6pm; Outdoor Pool: 12 (noon) – 6pm
- Any new issues not on the agenda?
- Recreation Monthly Report: Report included in packet summarizing the past month.
- Any old business not on agenda?
- Next Meeting Thursday, June 1, 2017 at 7:00 PM; Location: City Council Chambers at 1 Quail Creek Circle