North Liberty Tree & Storm Water Advisory Board Meeting
Wednesday July 12, 2017
Proposal of Agenda
REGULAR MEETING: 7:00PM
- Approve minutes from meeting (s) of: Minutes from April 12 meeting.
- Public Comments/Concerns: Open to public for comments and concerns: 5 minutes per person time limit.
- Board Appointments:
- (Board Discussion to appoint or wait until the October meeting)
- Vice Chair
- Storm Water Art Outreach Project: Darice Baxter: Raising awareness of storm water runoff through the UpStream Art Project.
- Storm Water Mike Wolfe: City of North Liberty Storm Water Coordinator
- Muddy Creek Watershed Assessment
- IOWATER testing
- Clear Creek Watershed Coalition involvement
- Post Construction Conference in Coralville
- North Liberty cost share program
- Purpose of the Board: Derrick Parker: Board Discussion:
- Define the purpose of this committee?
- What is each person expected to do?
- What services do we provide?
- Is there other work we should be pursuing? Example: grants, event support.
- Any new issues not on the agenda?
- Update on 2017 MidAmerican Energy Trees Please Grant tree planting Fox Valley Outlot A. (Possible Board attendance)
- Any old business not on agenda?
- Next Meeting: Wednesday, October 11, 2017 at 7:00 PM, Location: City Council Chambers
- Meeting Quarterly: (January, April, July, October)