North Liberty Parks & Recreation Committee Meeting
Thursday, August 3, 2017
Proposal of Agenda
REGULAR MEETING: 7:00PM
- Approve minutes from meeting of: Minutes from July 6 meeting.
- Public Comments/Concerns: Open to public for comments and concerns; 5 minutes per person time limit.
- Aquatics Discussion: Continue discussion on Aquatic ideas, priorities and concerns.
- Fall Brochure: Out to public this week, programs Sept – Dec, 2017, Registration begins Aug 7 for residents, Aug 9 for non-residents.
- Building & Grounds Report: Parks Monthly Report
- Upcoming Events: Eastern Iowa Observatory August 11; Another Episode August 17; CR Kernels Game August 18; Doggie Plunge September 7 & 8
- Any new issues not on the agenda?
- Recreation Monthly Report: Report included in packet summarizing the past month.
- Any old business not on agenda?
- 1. Next Meeting: Thursday, September 7, 2017 at 7:00 PM; Location: City Council Chambers at 1 Quail Creek Circle