In the coming weeks, crews from Advanced Traffic Control will repaint street lines in the following areas:
- Penn Street at the Interstate 380 interchange
- Penn Street between Jones Boulevard and Pacha Parkway
- Penn Street between Front Street and Hodge Street
- Zeller Street between Heritage Drive and Sugar Creek Lane
- Ranshaw Way (Highway 965) from Zeller Street to Westwood Drive
The exact timing of the work is contingent on temperature, weather and traffic. Some work may be completed over night.
Drivers are asked to use caution around the work site, allow extra travel time, and find alternative routes when possible. Details and updates on this and other North Liberty construction projects are available at northlibertyiowa.org/projects.