North Liberty Parks & Recreation Committee Meeting
Thursday, September 7, 2017
Proposal of Agenda
REGULAR MEETING: 7:00PM
- Approve minutes from meeting of: Minutes from August 3 meeting.
- Public Comments/Concerns: Open to public for comments and concerns; 5 minutes per person time limit.
- Aquatics Discussion: Continue discussion on Aquatic ideas, priorities and concerns. FY 2018 – limited budget; prioritizing projects and costs. Master Plan Samples, research.
- Fall Programs: Full swing of Fall programs start after holiday weekend. Gymnasiums fill up with use.
- Building & Grounds Report: Parks Monthly Report
- Upcoming Events: Doggie Plunge September 7 & 8; Star Party September 23; Halloween Events Begin planning
- Any new issues not on the agenda?
- Recreation Monthly Report: Report included in packet summarizing the past month.
- Any old business not on agenda?
- Next Meeting: Thursday, October 5, 2017 at 7:00 PM
Location: City Council Chambers at 1 Quail Creek Circle