North Liberty Parks & Recreation Committee Meeting
Thursday, December 7, 2017
Proposal of Agenda
REGULAR MEETING: 7:00PM
- Approve minutes from meeting of: Minutes from November 2 meeting.
- Public Comments/Concerns: Open to public for comments and concerns; 5 minutes per person time limit.
- New Board Member: Welcome Troy Carter, newly appointed board member.
- Joshua Karau, Presentation Dek Hockey proposal
- Recreation Survey: Do not have budget approval for RFP to date so creating survey for public input. Nick assisted and it is on-line at city website, hard copies at front desk and city hall.
- Fees / Membership Discussion: Discussion of new fee / membership proposal, changes to simplify options and increase fees with May 1 implementation.
- Past meeting Items: Trail Light Funding: more discussion needed?
Ball Field Lights: more discussion needed?
- Building & Grounds Report: Parks Monthly Report
- Upcoming Events: Holiday Vendor Fair (December 9), Breakfast With Santa (December 9)
- Any new issues not on the agenda?
- OLD BUSINESS: Recreation Monthly Report: Report included in packet summarizing the past month.
- Any old business not on agenda?
- CONCLUSION: Next Meeting: Thursday, January 4, 2017 at 7:00 PM, Location: City Council Chambers at 1 Quail Creek Circle