North Liberty Parks & Recreation Committee Meeting
Thursday, January 4, 2018
Proposal of Agenda
REGULAR MEETING: 7:00PM
1. Approve minutes from meeting of: Minutes from December 7 meeting.
2. Public Comments/Concerns: Open to public for comments and concerns; 5 minutes per person time limit.
3. Fees / Membership Discussion: Discussion continues on new fee/membership proposal, changes to simplify, options and increase fees with May 1 implementation.
4. Aquatics Plan Update: Shelly and Dean directed to review and recommend final draft for formal approval, Staff continuing to plan in prioritizing steps A thru E, and staff continuing to gather survey results to help direct recreation needs of community.
5. Ice Skating Update: Rink, skate rental and use update. Security camera concern
6. Winter Trail Maintenance: Board member inquiry
7. Building & Grounds Report: Parks Monthly Report
8. Winter/Spring Facility Usage: Usage remains high with new year resolutions, freezing temps, and new
winter/spring classes and programs.
9. Upcoming Events: Beat the Bitter February 2 & 3
10. Any new issues not on the agenda?
1. Recreation Monthly Report: Report included in packet summarizing the past month.
2. Any old business not on agenda?
1. Next Meeting: Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 7:00 PM. Location: City Council Chambers at 1 Quail Creek Circle