North Liberty Parks & Recreation Committee Meeting
Thursday, March 1, 2018
Proposal of Agenda
- Approve minutes from meeting of: Minutes from January meeting. No minutes from February, no quorum.
- Public Comments/Concerns: Open to public for comments and concerns; 5 minutes per person time limit.
- Park Board Vacancy: I have heard we have received applications, appointment by Mayor at one of March’s city council meetings. New person on board in April.
- Centennial Park:
- Rock climbing feature options
- Centennial Park; CIP = $350,000; prioritize amenities.
- Fees / Membership Discussion: Discussion continues on new fee / membership proposal, changes to simplify options and increase fees with future implementation.
- Building & Grounds Report: Parks Monthly Report
- Baseball/Softball Update: Babe Ruth Field Update; Brian had (38) competitive teams at Field Lottery, Wed.
- Upcoming Events: Easter Egg Hunt March 24
- Any new issues not on the agenda?
- Recreation Monthly Report: Report included in packet summarizing the past month.
- Any old business not on agenda? Joint Meeting with Council to be determined.
- Next Meeting: Thursday, April 5, 2018 at 7:00 PM, Location: City Council Chambers at 1 Quail Creek Circle