North Liberty Parks & Recreation Committee Meeting
Thursday, May 3, 2018
Proposal of Agenda
1. Approve minutes from meeting of: Minutes from joint city council meeting, April 5.
Minutes from April 5 meeting.
2. Public Comments/Concerns: Open to public for comments and concerns; 5 minutes per person time limit.
3. Park Board Terms: We have three board terms ending.
Complete applications & submit to City Hall by May 21.
One incumbent is not re-applying.
4. Fees / Membership Discussion: Discuss new fee / membership proposal, changes to simplify
Make recommendation to City Council.
5. Building & Grounds Report: Parks Monthly Report
6. Summer Preparations: Update on summer camp, outdoor pool operations, Community Gardens, Field Rentals, etc…
7. Memorial Day Weekend Hours: Sat.-Mon., May 26-28: Rec Center / Indoor Pool: 8am-6pm
Outdoor Pool: 12(noon)-6pm
8. Any new issues not on the agenda?
1. Recreation Monthly Report: Report included in packet summarizing the past month.
2. Any old business not on agenda? Recap of Joint Meeting; share thoughts, opinions.
1. Next Meeting: Thursday, June 7, 2018 at 7:00 PM
Location: City Council Chambers at 1 Quail Creek Circle