Download the most recent swim schedule below. This indicates open swim times, lap swim, swim lessons and rentals for the indoor pool.
Users of our pools are required to follow our pool rules for their own safety and the safety of other patrons.
|June 7 – Aug. 18||Mon. – Thurs.||6 a.m. – 9 p.m.|
|Fri.||6 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Sat., Sun.||8 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|July 4||Independence Day||6 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Aug. 19 – Memorial Day||Mon. – Thurs.||6 a.m. – 9 p.m.|
|Fri.||6 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Sat., Sun.||8 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Sept. 7||Labor Day||Closed|
|May 28, 29, 30||Memorial Day weekend||12 – 6 p.m.|
|May 31 – Aug. 23
|Mon. – Fri.||12 – 9 p.m.|
|Sat. – Sun||12 – 6 p.m.|
|July 4||Independence Day||12 – 6 p.m.|
|Aug. 24 – Sept. 4
|Mon. – Thurs.||Closed|
|Friday||5 – 9 p.m.|
|Sat. – Sun||12 – 6 p.m.|
|Sept. 5||Labor Day||Closed for season|
Facility FeaturesArthritis Foundation Aquatic Program
A recreational exercise program designed for men and women, regardless of age. This program allows anyone to exercise without putting excess strain on joints and muscles. Classes are held M/W/F mornings 10am-10:50am. Check our brochure for details!
Both the indoor and outdoor pools are heated; water temperatures range from 80-83 degrees.
Indoor Pool- year round
The City of North Liberty is proud to provide you with the newest indoor swimming facility in the area. This pool was designed to meet the needs of the community as a whole. We strive to provide a wide variety of activities and programs in a safe and clean environment.
• Six Lane 25-meter Lap Swim Area: Ideal for fitness swimming, aqua classes, swim lessons and open swim.
• One Meter Diving Board: Above an 11’ deep diving well.
• Basketball Hoop: The adjustable hoop is great entertainment for players of all ages.
• Zero Depth Entry: Provides easy access into water.
• Play Area: Shallow area for small children with water features for open swim.
• Observation Deck: Located along north side of the pool for individuals who would like to watch swimmers but prefer not to change into a swimming suit or be on the deck (see supervision rules).
• Family Changing Rooms and Locker Rooms: Inside the indoor pool you will find a men’s and women’s locker room, equipped with showers, lockers and hand dryers. There are also two family changing rooms so mom and dad can get the whole family ready for their swim in privacy.
• Aquatic Wheelchair & Pool Lift: Both are available for use by anyone needing assistance into the water.
Outdoor Pool- Memorial Day Weekend – Labor Day Weekend
The North Liberty Outdoor Pool truly offers something for everyone! It allows a spot for toddlers to play, teens to hang out, adults to lounge in the sun and a shaded area for grandma and grandpa to comfortably watch the action.
• Zero Depth Entry: Easy access into the pool along with shallow water for small children to enjoy.
• Mushroom Spray Features: Gentle spray-play area in the shade for smaller children.
• Floatables & Floatable Walk: Buoyant sea animals for climbing and walking on.
• Mini Slide Play Structure: Smaller than the water slides for younger children with interactive spray features.
• Water Slides: One enclosed and one open slide gives swimmers a variety of fun options. Must be 48” tall to ride these slides.
• Diving Boards: 1 & 3 meter boards over 14’ diving well.
Kids under the age of 12 (or those who have difficulty with swimming) may be asked to take a deep end test in order to go off the diving boards. Kids also have to keep on their bands or they will be charged $2 for a replacement.
Children younger than 9 years must have supervision from a parent/caregiver sixteen years or older. Adult to child supervision ratios are as follows:
Infants & Toddlers: One-on-one, within arms reach of caregiver at all times (must be in the water)
Preschoolers: 5 per caregiver, within arms reach of caregiver at all times (must be in the water)
Grade School Age: 10 children per caregiver, within close proximity. This may require caregiver to be in the water, will be up to managers’ discretion.
Fees are valid for admittance to both pools on a per-visit basis. Children 8 and under must have direct supervision from parent/caregiver 16 years or older. This means parent/ caregiver must be wearing a swim suit and be in the water with the child. All patrons entering the pool deck must pay the admission fee, regardless of their intent to swim. All other times the admission fee must be paid to enter the pool unless given special permission by front desk staff. Daily fees are as follows:
Adults (19+ yrs) = $4
Children (3-18 yrs) and seniors = $3
Infants (under 2 yrs) = FREE
Daily Fees: Per-person fees assessed per day.
Packages: Valid for one month, six months or one year.
Family: For up to 4 family members living at the same residence described as follows: One or two adults with children 3-18 years of age who are related to either or both of the adults by blood, marriage, adoption or legal guardianship.
Couple: Two adults (age 19+) living at the same residence.
Individual: Person 19 years or older.
Child: Someone 3-18 years old. Kids under 9 MUST have direct supervision by parent/caregiver 16 yrs or older.
Senior Couple: Two senior citizens, living at the same residence with at least one being age 60 or older.
Senior Individual: Individual 60 years or older.
High School: Student in grade 9-12. School ID required.
College: Full-time students only. Current student ID or current school documentation must be provided.
Military: Service personnel; active or retired. Current military ID or other military documentation must be provided.
Additional Member: Child cost (beyond family of 4)
Complete the Pool Rental Form.
• Daily fees and class drop-in fees are non-refundable.
• Membership packages that have expired or will expire in 7 days of refund request are non-refundable..
• Package refund requests will be granted for medical and relocation purposes only at a pro-rated amount.
• Request for program/class refunds must be made at least 3 weekdays prior to the first class meeting between the hours of 8AM-5PM. Refunds for health reasons may be considered. Copy of doctor’s appointment is required.
• Requests must be made in writing to the Recreation Director.
• Credits may be applied to your NLRC account.
• Refunds are processed through City Hall and will be mailed to you. Please allow 3-4 weeks.
Please note: All pool pass holders must present their pass to gain admission to the pool. Due to the number of users with passes, we cannot allow exceptions to this rule. If you cannot present your pool pass, you will be expected to pay the daily rate.