- This event has passed.
Seniors – Activity & Popcorn
May 16 , 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 1:00pm on Wednesday, repeating until May 30, 2018
May 2018 is Older Americans Month. In celebration, the City of North Liberty has organized a month of special programming for area seniors (age 55+) and retired folk.
On Wednesdays, join us for a free activity and popcorn snack each afternoon!
- Wednesday, May 2: Technology & Social Media Help (North Liberty Community Library – meeting room)
- Wednesday, May 9: BeMoved Fitness Class (North Liberty Community Center – second floor aerobics room)
- Wednesday, May 16: Memory games (North Liberty Community Center – main floor classroom)
- Wednesday, May 23: Presentation from Iowa City senior Chuck Felling on “Volunteering as a Senior” (North Liberty Community Library – meeting room)
- Wednesday, May 30: BYOBook (Bring Your Own Book) to chat about! (North Liberty Community Library)
Event details may change. Check with the organizer before heading out.
Submit an event
- Information to be posted on the Community Calendar should be submitted to the Communication Department by completing the form provided on the northlibertyiowa.org website.
- The City of North Liberty reserves the right to edit materials to be posted for length, formatting and content.
- Events should be submitted no later than one week prior to any timely event or promotion. Telecommunications Department staff shall use their best efforts to post Bulletin Board announcements within two business days of receipt.