The City of North Liberty’s parking regulations require vehicles to park within 18 inches of the curb for less than 48 hours.
Vehicles cannot be parked on public streets for sale, repairing (except for emergency), advertising or merchandise sales.
Parking is generally prohibited in crosswalks, with 20 feet of mailboxes, on or across sidewalks, in front of a driveway, within five feet of a fire hydrant, 10 feet of a stop sign or signal, 50 feet of a railroad crossing, 20 feet of a fire station driveway and a few other.
As of October 2009, parking restrictions have been applied to several streets in North Liberty. This is due primarily to safety concerns.
Parking limitations are as follows:
• Devmont Court, no parking south side
• E. Jefferson Street, no parking south side
• Hackberry Street, no parking north side
• Juniper Street, no parking south side
• Juniper Court from Hackberry Street to Juniper Street
Also, please note that parking is not permitted on streets during snow emergencies.