Help Locate Mischievous Elves in North Liberty
Children of North Liberty are invited to help find mischievous elves who are hanging out in North Liberty. Reports of elf tracks are come in from across town.
Here’s how kids can join the search:
Pick up a guide at the North Liberty Community Center, 520 W. Cherry St., in the recreation lobby.
- Visit the local businesses listed in the guide and located the hidden elf.
- Once located, take the elf’s picture and have an adult send me a message of where it was spotted. They can do this by tweeting @northliberty along with the hashtag #elvesinNL and a photo.
- Take the guide to one of the shop’s friendly employees and ask them to stamp it.
Once kids have visited all 14 businesses, turn they can turn in the guide to the recreation department.
The following businesses have had reported elf sightings:
- 365 Nutrition, 350 Beaver Creek
- Cafe Muse, 565 Cameron Way
- City Tractor, 645 Penn Court
- Corridor Coffee, 555 Ranshaw Way (Highway 965)
- Diventures, 555 Ranshaw Way (Highway 965)
- Family Video, 415 Community Drive
- Geek City Games and Comics, 365 Beaver Kreek Center
- Heyn’s Ice Cream, 25 E. Cherry St.
- Leash on Life, 650 Pacha Pkwy.
- North Liberty Community Library, 520 W. Cherry St.
- Real Deals, 225 Beaver Kreek Center
- Sugar Bottom Bikes, 325 Dubuque St.
- True Value, 55 S Dubuque St.
- We Run, 555 Ranshaw Way (Highway 965)
Kids are also invited to visit the North Pole Post, located in the lobby of the Community Center, to write a letter to Santa. The elves (a different division than those making mischief in our local businesses) will be in periodically during the night to pick them up.