North Liberty Suspends Temporary Signage Restrictions
The City recognizes that businesses in North Liberty are being severely impacted by the coronavirus and recent order to suspend dine-in services.
Until further notice the City will not enforce certain temporary business sign regulations subject to the following:
- The sign is for a business use (restaurant, coffee shop, retail, etc.).
- One double-faced temporary sign per business is permitted with a maximum size of 4’x10’. This sign may be freestanding or on the building, but must be located on the property of the business.
- The temporary sign is maintained in good working order.
- A no cost permit is obtained. Please click the following link to enter the permit information: New Application. The permit type will be “sign” and the project description will be “C19”
- The permit is valid for 30 days.
The City anticipates readdressing this issue after the 30 day period and will consider if extending the time period is warranted.
Ongoing updates for North Liberty are available at northlibertyiowa.org/government/covid-19/