As You Repair Hail Damage, Look for Licensed, Insured and Local
With the weekend’s storm, some folks are in the market for siding, roofing or other repair work. Start by looking for local, licensed and insured contractors.
To find someone who does good work and will stand behind it, some easy steps you can take are:
- Asking friends, family, co-workers and neighbors for referrals
- Research contractors online
- Browse contractor websites for content, reviews, pictures, previous projects and other information
- Check with the Better Business Bureau
- Check with the local Home Builders Association, whose members are required to be licensed and insured