Make it Mondays: a Turkey Pudding Cup
The North Liberty Recreation Department’s Make It Monday craft for the week of Nov. 22, 2021, is a turkey pudding cup. Included in this week’s kit are all the materials you need to make the craft (you should provide glue, scissors and markers), coloring sheets and activity ideas.
Each week, Make It Monday offers a free to-go activity for kids. To participate in the program, simply stop by the North Liberty Community Center, 520 W. Cherry Street, and pick up an activity kit while supplies last. Kits are free.
How to Make It
- Red Cloth
- Googly Eyes
- Pudding cup
- Orange construction paper
- Pipe cleaners of 3 different colors
- Take the orange construction paper and cut a triangle out of it. Then, grab your red cloth and cut out something similar to the gizzard in the picture.
- Take your pipe cleaners and bend them into long and thin ovals (see picture for more clarification)
- Now grab your glue and get to gluing all of your stuff on!