Here's What You Need to Know
The five Ws
- Who: You! Free and no reservation needed
- What: A free evening of good company with performances by local musicians
- Where: Ranshaw House, 515 Community Drive, North Liberty
- When: Fridays in June and July, with two-hour performances starting at 6 p.m.
- Why: To catch up with friends and socialize with neighbors
- June 2: Adé & The Soul Brothers
- June 9: Awful Purdies
- June 16: The Savage Hearts
- June 23: Crystal City
- June 30: Joe & Vicki Price
- July 7: Deb Talan
- July 14: Marc Janssen & the Locals
- July 21: Stephanie Catlett with Dave Helmer & Sam Drella
- July 28: Youth Night, featuring Ingrid Streitz, Iris Mae Band and more
What to bring
- Lawn chairs and blankets to relax on while enjoying the performances. To allow everyone to have a view of the porch, we ask attendees to not bring pop-up tents or large sun shades.
- A picnic from home or a local restaurant to enjoy with family and friends.
- BYOB. While alcohol is usually prohibited in public parks, this event has been approved for BYOB of wine or beer (cans only, no glass). Alcohol must only be consumed within designated area of the park. Alcohol will not be for sale.
- Your dog, if you’d like. They are welcome as long as they are on a leash and you clean up after them.
How to get there
- The Ranshaw House is located north of the Community Center at 515 Community Drive.
- Please park at the Community Center.
- Skip the car and walk, bike or roller blade to the park!
You also might be wondering
- Restrooms are available in the Community Center.
- Dogs are welcome as long as they are on a leash and you clean up after them.
- The use of tobacco, nicotine, vape and other electronic smoking devices are prohibited in North Liberty parks, trails and public recreation areas.
Who to thank
This event is part of the City Slate. The yearlong schedule of events is made possible by Centro, Inc, The Eastern Iowa Airport – CID, Hills Bank, MidWestOne Bank, Shive-Hattery, South Slope Cooperative, The Family Dental Center, University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Urban Acres Real Estate and Veridian Credit Union.
Stay in the loop
Any cancellations or delays will be posted in the Facebook event.
Share your photos with us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
Stay connected with the City by subscribing to the North Liberty Bulletin or signing up for news alerts.
We’re committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation at our events for individuals with disabilities.
For accommodations, please reach out to [email protected] or call (319) 626-5755.
More City Slate Fun
This event is part of the City Slate, a compilation of North Liberty’s largest and free city-produced events, with more than 40 events planned in 2023. Explore the schedule at northlibertyiowa.org/cityslate.