City Council on January 25, 2018
- Introductions and Opening Comments
- Name, Tenure, and Background
- General Overview of the Meeting and the Goal-Setting Process
- The Ground Rules for this session
- Update regarding status of 2016 goals/priorities
- Discussion regarding City’s major accomplishments in 2016-2018
- Discussion regarding issues, concerns, trends and opportunities
- Identification of on-going priorities
- Identification of new programs, policies, projects, and initiatives
- Discussion regarding organizational effectiveness issues
- IPA Report to the Mayor and City Council – 2018 Strategic Planning Process
- Development of Action Plan
- Importance of Quarterly Updates
- Questions, comments, and suggestions
Call to order
Mayor Terry Donahue called the January 25, 2018 Special Session of the North Liberty Council to order at 4:03 p.m. Councilors present: Jennifer Goings, Chris Hoffman, Sarah Madsen, Annie Pollock and Jim Sayre.
Others present: Jeff Schott, Ryan Heiar and Angela McConville.
Schott led Council through goal setting for the next two years.
At 8:09 p.m., Mayor Donahue adjourned the meeting.