MPOJC Urbanized Area Policy Board on July 8, 2020
Electronic Meeting (Pursuant to Iowa Code section 21.8)
An electronic meeting is being held because a meeting in person is impossible or impractical due to concerns for the health and safety of Board members, staff and the public presented by COVID-19.
You can participate in the meeting and can comment on an agenda item by going to: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJ0qceugrjIiGdQs9rtYBBWrba4vPmNx_8D6 via the internet to visit the Zoom meeting’s registration page and submit the required information. Once approved, you will receive an email message with a link to join the meeting. If you are asked for a meeting or webinar ID, enter the ID number found in the email. A meeting password may also be included in the email. Enter the password when prompted.
If you have no computer or smartphone, or a computer without a microphone, you may call in by telephone by dialing (312) 626-6799. When prompted, enter the meeting or webinar ID. The ID number for this meeting is: 977 6280 9830.
Once connected, you may dial *9 to “raise your hand,” letting the meeting host know you would like to speak. Providing comments in person is not an option.
- Call to Order
- Recognize alternates
- Consider approval of meeting minutes
- Set next Board meeting date, time and location (September 23rd, expected to be held remotely)
- Public Discussion of any item not on the agenda*
- Transportation Planning
- Public Hearing and consideration of resolutions of adoption and certification for the FY21-24 MPOJC Transportation Improvement Program
- Staff presentation of the FY21-24 MPOJC Transportation Improvement Program
- Public Hearing
- Consider a resolution adopting the FY21-24 Transportation Improvement Program for the Iowa City Urbanized Area and authorizing the MPO Chairperson to sign associated documents contained therein
- Consider a resolution certifying compliance with federal requirements for conducting the urban transportation planning process in the Iowa City Urbanized Area
- Update from DOT District 6 staff on 1-380 & 1-80 corridor projects
- Update on the MPOJC Long Range Transportation Plan revision process
- Other Business