MPOJC Urbanized Area Policy Board on May 27, 2020
The meeting will begin at 4:30 p.m. using the Zoom Meeting Platform.
An electronic meeting is being held because a meeting in person is impossible or impractical due to concerns for the health and safety of Commission members, staff and the public presented by COVID-19.
You can participate in the meeting and can comment on an agenda item by going to https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJYrf-ChrT8tHNOxhc6JD3WvKWtAF8fkU-vT via the internet to visit the Zoom meeting’s registration page and submit the required information.
Once approved, you will receive an email message with a link to join the meeting. If you are asked for a meeting or webinar ID, enter the ID number found in the email. A meeting password may also be included in the email. Enter the password when prompted.
If you have no computer or smartphone, or a computer without a microphone, you may call in by telephone by dialing (312) 626-6799. When prompted, enter the meeting or webinar ID. The ID number for this meeting is: 926 8993 4767.
Once connected, you may dial *9 to “raise your hand,” letting the meeting host know you would like to speak. Providing comments in person is not an option.
The agenda is available at https://www.mpojc.org/agendasandminutes.
If you will need disability-related accommodations in order to participate in this meeting, please contact Kent Ralston at 319-356-5253 or [email protected]. Early requests are strongly encouraged to allow sufficient time to meet your access needs.
- Call to Order
- Recognize alternates
- Consider approval of meeting minutes
- Set next Board meeting date, time and location (July 8, tentatively held in Coralville)
- Public Discussion of any item not on the agenda
- Consider action regarding participation in the ‘Federal-Aid-Swap’ whereby State funding could replace Federal funding for local road/bridge projects
- Consider approval of ‘Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security’ (CARES) Act funding allocations for local transit agencies
- Transportation Planning
- Consider a resolution approving the Draft MPOJC FY2021 Transportation Planning Work Program
- Public hearing and consideration of amendments to the adopted FY2020-2023 MPOJC Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) – expanding project scope to include utilities
- Iowa City IWV Road construction project
- Coralville Iowa River Trail construction project
- Consider approval of the Draft FY2021-2024 MPOJC Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) projects
- Update on the MPOJC FY2021 Transit Program of Projects
- Update on the MPOJC Long Range Transportation Plan revision process
- Other Business