Parks and Recreation on August 6, 2015
North Liberty Parks & Recreation Committee Meeting
Thursday, August 6, 2015
Proposal of Agenda
REGULAR MEETING: 7:00PM
1. Approve minutes from meeting (s) of: Minutes from July 2 meeting
2. Public Comments/Concerns: Open to public for comments and concerns; 5 minutes per person time limit.
3. Board Member Appointments: Make nominations and appoint: Chairperson, Vice Chair, Secretary
4. Building & Grounds Report: Parks Monthly Report
5. BASP Update: Subsidy proposal, DHS Licensing Discussion
6. Unattended Age Policy: Change in age; discussion of new procedures. Operation approval
7. Fall Brochure: Is out available to public; registration has begun; Most programs start: 1st Week of Sept.
8. Upper Level Floor Work: Reminder current floor work being completed.
9. Any new issues not on the agenda?
1. Recreation Monthly Report: Report included in packet summarizing the past month.
2. Park Plan Review: Any update on progress of reviewing sections of the park plan?
1. Next Meeting Thursday, September 3 at 7:00 PM Location: City Council Chambers at 1 Quail Creek Circle