Parks and Recreation on June 4, 2015
North Liberty Parks & Recreation Committee Meeting
Thursday, June 4, 2015
Proposal of Agenda
REGULAR MEETING: 7:00PM
- Approve minutes from meeting (s) of: Minutes from May 7 meeting
- Public Comments/Concerns: Open to public for comments and concerns; 5 minutes per person time limit.
- Board Openings: 11 applications have been submitted for three positions; Shelby, Kerry, and Bonnie have re-applied; Mayor may be contacting you for interviews? June 23 – Appointments announced at Council Meeting
- Building & Grounds Report: Parks Monthly Report
- Outdoor Pool Opening: Summary included in packet. Low numbers due to weather. Not worst (2013); not Best (2006)
- Upcoming Events: Free Fishing Weekend / Fish Iowa! June 6, Summer Lunch & Fun begins June 8, Summer Swim Lessons begin June 8, Summer Camp begins June 8, Great American Backyard Campout June 27 & 28
- Any new issues not on the agenda?
- Recreation Monthly Report: Report included in packet summarizing the past month.
- Other Issues/Concerns: Any old issues not on the agenda?
- Next Meeting Thursday, July 2 at 7:00 PM, Location: City Council Chambers at 1 Quail Creek Circle. What is everyone’s availability?