Parks and Recreation Commission on November 2, 2017
North Liberty Parks & Recreation Committee Meeting
Thursday, November 2, 2017
Proposal of Agenda
REGULAR MEETING: 7:00PM
- Approve minutes from meeting of: Minutes from September 7 meeting. (Oct 5 – no quorum, no meeting.)
- Public Comments/Concerns: Open to public for comments and concerns; 5 minutes per person time limit.
- Board Vacancy: Being advertised, applications submit to CH by November 10, 2017.
- Board Appointments: Need to appoint: Chair, Vice Chair, Secretary
- Aquatics Discussion:
- Researching survey samples re: recreation needs
- Ashley is researching options for outdoor pool play feature replacement
- Master Plan ideas continue
- Trail Light Funding: Discussion on budget funding for trail lighting vs. alternative ideas
- Ball Field Lights Discussion: Matthew E. item request
- Building & Grounds Report: Parks Monthly Report
- Upcoming Events:
- Holiday Vendor Fair: December 9
- Breakfast With Santa: December 9
- Winter Spring Brochure:
- Programs offered January through April.
- Registration begins December 5 or residents, Dec. 7 for non-residents
- Any new issues not on the agenda?
- Recreation Monthly Report: Report included in packet summarizing the past month.
- Any old business not on agenda?
- Next Meeting: Thursday, December 7, 2017 at 7:00 PM, Location: City Council Chambers at 1 Quail Creek Circle