Parks and Recreation on October 1, 2015
North Liberty Parks & Recreation Committee Meeting
Thursday, October 1, 2015
Proposal of Agenda
REGULAR MEETING: 7:00PM
- Approve minutes from meeting (s) of: Minutes from September 3 meeting
- Public Comments/Concerns: Open to public for comments and concerns; 5 minutes per person time limit.
- Building & Grounds Report: Parks Monthly Report
- Halloween Events: Moonlight Hayrack Rides Oct. 9 & 10; Pumpkin Carving/Decorating Oct. 24; Haunted Happenings Oct. 29 & 30
- Budget Work: Work has begun for next FY
- Winter/Spring Brochure:
- Sept.28 – October 11: Program planning process/ideas
- Monday, October 12: Deadline for brochure information to Shelly.
- Monday, October 26: Brochure Layout/Finalization to NLTV.
- Monday, November 9: Brochure information to NoJoCo
- Wed.-Sat., November 19-22: Print and distribution by NoJoCo out to public.
- Monday, November 30: Start of registration for most programs.
- Any new issues not on the agenda?
- Quick Updates: BASP, Facility Age Policy, Fall Brochure, Upper Floor Work
- Recreation Monthly Report: Report included in packet summarizing the past month.
- Any old business not on agenda?
- Next Meeting Thursday, November 12 at 7:00 PM Note change to second Thurs./month Location: City Council Chambers at 1 Quail Creek Circle