Parks and Recreation on September 3, 2014
North Liberty Parks & Recreation Committee Meeting
Thursday, September 3, 2015
Proposal of Agenda
REGULAR MEETING: 7:00PM
1. Approve minutes from meeting (s) of: Minutes from July 2 meeting, Minutes from August 6 meeting
2. Public Comments/Concerns: Open to public for comments and concerns; 5 minutes per person time limit.
3. Board Member Appointments: Make nominations and appoint: Chairperson, Vice Chair, Secretary
4. Dog Park Discussion: Update and information provided by JCDogPac
5. Building & Grounds Report: Parks Monthly Report
Joint Meeting with Council; Park Plan Discussion
6. Fall Season: Busy time of year with youth & adult leagues, NCJH VB practices, etc…
7. Upcoming Events: Doggie Plunge – September 10 & 11
8. Any new issues not on the agenda?
1. Quick Updates: Facility Age Policy, Fall Brochure, Upper Floor Work
2. Recreation Monthly Report: Report included in packet summarizing the past month.
3. Any old business not on agenda?
1. Next Meeting Thursday, October 1 at 7:00 PM, Location: City Council Chambers at 1 Quail Creek Circle