Parks and Recreation Commission on February 4, 2016
North Liberty Parks & Recreation Committee Meeting
Thursday, February 4, 2016
Proposal of Agenda
REGULAR MEETING: 7:00PM
- Approve minutes from meeting (s) of: Minutes from January 7 meeting.
- Public Comments/Concerns: Open to public for comments and concerns; 5 minutes per person time limit.
- Parks Plan: Discussion and recommendation to City Council.
- Building & Grounds Report: Parks Monthly Report
- Aquatics Supervisor Position: Katie has submitted her resignation as of March 11, Accepting applications thru this Friday, Feb. 5; Next steps include review applications, set up interviews, and make offer to candidate.
- Youth Baseball/Softball: NLYBS & Babe Ruth are parent-run organizations; registration in progress; 2016 Field Use Schedule
- Upcoming Events: Boy Scout Chili Supper Feb.6; Next session of Swim lessons Feb. 22; NCJH Ski Trip Feb. 25
- Any new issues not on the agenda?
- Recreation Monthly Report: Report included in packet summarizing the past month.
- Any old business not on agenda?
- Next Meeting Thursday, March 3 at 7:00 PM; Location: City Council Chambers at 1 Quail Creek Circle