Parks and Recreation Commission on July 2, 2015
North Liberty Parks & Recreation Committee Meeting
Thursday, July 2, 2015
Proposal of Agenda
REGULAR MEETING: 7:00PM
- Approve minutes from meeting (s) of: Minutes from May 7 meeting (No June minutes)
- Public Comments/Concerns: Open to public for comments and concerns; 5 minutes per person time limit.
- Board Member Changes: Welcome new appointments; Jeff and RaQuishia. Congrats to Bonnie; re-appointed. Thanks for service to Kerry & Shelby. Make board appointments at next meeting
- Building & Grounds Report: Parks Monthly Report
- Summer Fun /Programs: Summer Lunch Program, Library Summer Reading Program, Summer Camp – 10 Weeks, Summer Swim Lessons and Open Swim, Prime Time & Game Time
- Upcoming Events: Kayaking Trip July 25; Youth Triathlon August 2; Summer Lock-in August 8-9
- Fall Brochure: Working on programming for Sept-Dec, 2015; Available to public end of July; Registration: begins First Week of August; Programs start: First Week of Sept.
- Any new issues not on the agenda?
- Recreation Monthly Report: Report included in packet summarizing the past month.
- Park Plan Review: Update on progress of reviewing sections of the park plan?
- Next Meeting Thursday, August 6 at 7:00 PM; Location: City Council Chambers at 1 Quail Creek Circle