Parks and Recreation commission on March 3, 2016
North Liberty Parks & Recreation Committee Meeting
Thursday, March 3, 2016
Proposal of Agenda
REGULAR MEETING: 7:00PM
1. Approve minutes from meeting (s) of: Minutes from February 4 meeting.
2. Public Comments/Concerns: Open to public for comments and concerns; 5 minutes per person time limit.
3. Building & Grounds Report: Parks Monthly Report
4. Aquatics Supervisor Position: We reviewed 23 applications, set up 8 interviews and offered the position to Ashley Kipp. She has accepted and anticipated start date is March 21.
5. Upcoming Events: Optimist Pancake Breakfast March 5; Easter Egg Hunt March 19; Next session of Swim lessons March 22
6. Summer Brochure: Working on summer programming, brochure; registration will begin Week of April 4.
7. Any new issues not on the agenda?
1. Recreation Monthly Report: Report included in packet summarizing the past month.
2. Any old business not on agenda?
1. Next Meeting Thursday, April 7 at 7:00 PM, Location: City Council Chambers at 1 Quail Creek Circle