Parks and Recreation Commission on November 12, 2015
North Liberty Parks & Recreation Committee Meeting
Thursday, November 12, 2015
Proposal of Agenda
REGULAR MEETING: 7:00PM
1. Approve minutes from meeting (s) of: Minutes from October 1 meeting
2. Public Comments/Concerns: Open to public for comments and concerns; 5 minutes per person time limit.
3. Resolution Discussion: Discussion on weapons resolution.
4. Building & Grounds Report: Parks Monthly Report
5. Budget Work: Budget work & forecasting capital projects continues.
6. Facility Holiday Hours: Facility hours over Thanksgiving holiday: Thurs., November 26 CLOSED, Fri., November 27 CLOSED, Sat. & Sun., November 28 & 29 Regular hours: 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
7. Winter/Spring Brochure: Wed.-Sat., November 19-22: Print and distribution by NoJoCo out to public, Monday, December 7: Start of registration for most programs.
8. Any new issues not on the agenda?
1. Recreation Monthly Report: Report included in packet summarizing the past month.
2. Any old business not on agenda?
1. Next Meeting Thursday, December 3 at 7:00 PM
Location: City Council Chambers at 1 Quail Creek Circle