Parks and Recreation Commission October 6, 2016
- Approve minutes from meeting (s) of: Minutes from September 1 meeting.
- Public Comments/Concerns: Open to public for comments and concerns; 5 minutes per person time limit.
- Building & Grounds Report: Parks Monthly Report
- Winter/Spring Brochure: Planning has begun for programs offered January-April, 2017
- Halloween Events: Staff are preparing for the following events: Moonlight Walk, October 14; Pumpkin Paint/Carve, October 15; Trunk or Treat, October 28; Haunted Happenings, October 27 & 28;
- Budget Work: Staff will begin working on budget/capital projects for FY 18.
- Any new issues not on the agenda?
- Recreation Monthly Report: Report included in packet summarizing the past month.
- Any old business not on agenda?
- Next Meeting Thursday, November 3 at 7:00 PM, Location: City Council Chambers at 1 Quail Creek Circle