Parks and Recreation Commission on March 7, 2019
- Approve minutes: Approve February 7 meeting minutes.
- Public Comments/Concerns: Guest introduction and concern.
- Board Member Vacancy: (7) Applications submitted; Appointments – March 12; New members’ anticipated first meeting – April 4
- Park & Rec Synopsis: Only one reply received by March 1 deadline; Continued discussion
- Outdoor Pool Play Feature: Changes to floatable walk wall and replacement of main play feature. Chose Commercial Recreation Specialists / Vortex Spring installation anticipated for Summer season use.
- Building & Grounds Report: Parks Monthly Report
- Baseball / Softball Update: Name changes, contacts, working w/Liberty HS teams Brian Motley – Field lottery meeting
- Summer Brochure: Registration: April 1 – Residents; April 3 – Non-residents, Programs offered May-August
- Upcoming Events: Community Gardens Sign up 2018 plot holders: April 5; New plot holders: April 12; Easter Egg Hunt April 13; Spring Shed Scavenger Hunt April 26; Celebration Belle Trip April 26; Run Crandic April 28
- Recreation Monthly Report: Recreation Review from previous month.
- Any old issues not on agenda?
- Next Meeting: Thursday, April 4, 2019 at 7:00 PM
Location: City Council Chambers at 1 Quail Creek Circle