Parks and Recreation on December 6, 2018
7:00PM, City Council Chambers, 1 Quail Creek Circle
- Approve minutes: Nov 1 meeting minutes
- Public Comments/Concerns: Guest introduction and concern.
- Open Space Discussion: Continue to discuss how other cities obtains/plans for future park land acquisition from developers.
- Winter/Spring Registration: Registration started this week for programs offered January-April. Day one totaled $ 54,192
- Building & Grounds Report: Parks Monthly Report
- Upcoming Events: Holiday Vendor Fair Dec 8, Breakfast With Santa Dec 8, Bingo Night Dec 21, Recsters Holiday Camp Dec 26-28 and Jan 2-5
- Holiday Hours: Facility Holiday Hours: Mon. & Tues., Dec 24 & 25 – Facility Closed, Mon., Dec 31: Limited hours; 7am-6pm, Tues., Jan 1, 2019 – Facility Closed
- Any new issues not on agenda?
- Recreation Monthly Report: Recreation Review from previous month.
- Any old issues not on agenda?
- Next Meeting: Thursday, January 3, 2019 at 7:00 PM, Location: City Council Chambers at 1 Quail Creek Circle
Meeting was Canceled