Tree and Storm Water Advisory Board April 13, 2016
North Liberty Tree & Storm Water Advisory Board
Committee Meeting: Wednesday April 13, 2016 at 7:00PM
City Council Chambers
1. Review and approve minutes: Minutes from the January meeting.
2. Public Comments/Concerns: Open to public for comments and concerns; 5 minutes per person time limit.
3. Muddy Creek Clean-up: Recap of the clean-up efforts on April 9th.
4. Storm Water Issues: Tom Palmer; City of North Liberty Building Official
Report on the “Compliance Visit” by the Iowa DNR for MS4 Permitting.
Kevin Trom, Shive-Hattery Engineering and Tom Palmer reporting on Chapter 156 Post Construction Storm Water Runoff Control Requirements.
5. Any Tree or Storm Water issues /concerns not on the agenda.
1. Any issues from past meetings.
1. Next meeting: Next Meeting: July 13, 2016 at 7:00 pm. City Council Chambers.
Meeting Quarterly: (January, April, July, October)