Tree and Storm Water Advisory Board on July 8, 2015
North Liberty Tree & Storm Water Advisory Board
Committee Meeting: Wednesday July 8, 2015 @ 7:00PM
City Council Chambers
- Review and approve minutes: Minutes from the February meeting.
- Public Comments/Concerns: Open to public for comments and concerns; 5 minutes per person time limit.
- Board Appointments (Elect Officers & discuss Board member terms): Chairperson, Vice Chair Person, Secretary
- MidAmerican Energy: Trees Please Grant : Finished planting trees at West Lakes Park to fulfill the grant funding
- Storm Water Issues: Tom Palmer; City of North Liberty Building Official; Amend the City code to require top soil preservation during land disturbance activity to reduce storm water runoff.
- Staff Presentation
- Public Comments
- Questions and Comments from Board Members
- Recommendation to the City Council
- Any Storm Water issues or concerns not on the agenda.
- Old Business: Issues from past meetings.
- Next meeting: Next Meeting: October 14, 2015 at 7:00 pm. City Council Chambers. Meeting Quarterly: (January, April, July, October)