Tree and Storm Water Advisory Board on October, 12, 2016
North Liberty Tree & Storm Water Advisory Board
Committee Meeting: Wednesday October 12, 2016 @ 7:00PM
City Council Chambers
- Review and approve minutes: Minutes from the July meeting.
- Public Comments/Concerns: Open to public for comments and concerns; 5 minutes per person time limit.
- Board Appointments: Chairperson: Tom Stoeffler; Vice Chair Person: Gary McDowell; Secretary: Need to appoint
- 2017 MidAmerican Trees Please Grant: Finished the application for the 2017 Tree Please Grant and sent in. Funding requested for the Fox Valley area.
- West Lakes Tree Planting: We finished planting trees at West Lakes. This was funded in part by the 2016 MidAmerican Trees Please Grant.
- Storm Water Issues: Tom Palmer; City of North Liberty Building Official; Discuss the proposed IDNR changes to the general permit #2
- Any Tree or Storm Water Issues/concerns not on the agenda:
1. Old Business: Issues/concerns from past meetings:
1. Next meeting: Next Meeting: January 11, 2017 at 7:00 pm. City Council Chambers.
Meeting Quarterly: (January, April, July, October)