Parks and Recreation on June 1, 2017
North Liberty Parks & Recreation Committee Meeting
Thursday, June 1, 2017
Proposal of Agenda
REGULAR MEETING: 7:00PM
- Approve minutes from meeting (s) of: Minutes from May 4 meeting.
- Public Comments/Concerns: Open to public for comments and concerns; 5 minutes per person time limit.
- Board Applications: 12 applicants; 2 openings; Mayoral appointments May 22-June 2; New appointments made at June 13 city council meeting; Start date: July 1
- Building & Grounds Report: Parks Monthly Report
- Aquatic Plan Presentation: Tues., June 13 at 6pm; Presentation of report from Dave Swartz, Water’s Edge; Joint meeting with City Council & Park Board
- Summer Programs: Summer season in full swing; Week of June 5; Summer Camp & Knight Riders; Outdoor Pool / Concessions; Summer Lunch Program
- Upcoming Events: Next Swim Lesson Session: Week of June 5; NL Slow Roll Event Sat., June 17;
- Any new issues not on the agenda?
- Recreation Monthly Report: Report included in packet summarizing the past month.
- Any old business not on agenda?
- Next Meeting Thursday, July 6, 2017 at 7:00 PM; Location: City Council Chambers at 1 Quail Creek Circle