North Liberty Parks & Recreation Committee Meeting
Thursday, March 2, 2017
Proposal of Agenda
REGULAR MEETING: 7:00PM
- Approve minutes from meeting (s) of: Minutes from February 5 meeting.
- Public Comments/Concerns: Open to public for comments and concerns; 5 minutes per person time limit.
- Building & Grounds Report: Parks Monthly Report
- Youth Baseball / Softball: NLYBS and Babe Ruth are parent-run organizations. Liberty HS 9th Grade field requests
- Upcoming Events: Optimist Pancake Breakfast March 4, Next Swim Lesson Session: Week of March 20; Spring Shed & Scavenger Hunt March 25; Easter Egg Hunt April 8
- Any new issues not on the agenda?
- Aquatic Feasibility Study: Aquatic Master Plan/report distributed. Joint Meeting to be announced soon.
- Recreation Monthly Report: Report included in packet summarizing the past month.
- Any old business not on agenda?
- Next Meeting Thursday, April 6, 2017 at 7:00 PM Location: City Council Chambers at 1 Quail Creek Circle