Tree and Storm Water Advisory Board on April 12, 2017
North Liberty Tree & Storm Water Advisory Board
Committee Meeting: Wednesday April 12, 2017 at 7:00PM
City Council Chambers
- Review and approve minutes: Minutes from the January meeting.
- Public Comments/Concerns: Open to public for comments and concerns; 5 minutes per person time limit.
- Board Appointments: Chairperson, Vice Chair Person, Secretary
- MidAmerican Energy: Trees Please Grant: Update on the 2017 Tree Please Grantapplication. Received a $1,000 check for the purchase of trees at Fox Valley Out Lot A. Possible tree planting participation.
- Tree City USA: North Liberty 2016 Tree City USA Award Recipient. (22 years).Requirements:
- Tree Board
- Tree care Ordinance (Updated 2014)
- Forestry Program spending $2 per Capita
- Arbor Day Proclamation (North Liberty April 28)
- Muddy Creek Clean-up: Recap of the clean-up efforts on April 8th.
- Storm Water Issues: Introduction: Mike Wolfe; City of North Liberty Storm Water Coordinator.
- Public Education
- Public involvement
- Illicit Discharge and Elimination
- Construction Site Runoff
- Post Construction Storm Water Management
- Pollution Prevention and Good Housekeeping
- Any Tree or Storm Water Issues/concerns not on the agenda:
- Any issues from past meetings.
- Next meeting: July 12, 2017 at 7:00 pm. City Council Chambers. Meeting Quarterly: (January, April, July, October)